Pies and TV
Pie Charts and TV Screens
enter in a YouTube account to get a visual representation of their videos' relative impact on views per playlist.
- YouTube Data API v3
- jquery forms
- svg arcs and paths
- pull in list of lists -> generate one per playlist
- dynamic page to accomodate any # of playlists
- for each playlist break out videos by views
- get list of videos by likes,comments,favorites,views
- multiple asynchronous calls
- closures and callbacks
Way more than an exercise's worth of time on this. Next:
- Read up on asynchronous calls and closures.
- Why did 'thisi' work for the title hack?
- Is pie() limited to only one value? Display data that's not bound to the pie chart (likes, comments, favs).
<-- back to main project page